6/02/2012

Lunch with friends & movie time:)


This week in review:
Doctor's appointments out of the way .... check!
Braves/Yankees trip planned................. check!
Lunch with my sweet friends................... check!
Date set for sister's house warming......... (check, I think)
Baby shower gift for Hannah.................. check!
Dinner & movie...................................... check!
Play tennis............................................. (TBA)
Play soccer............................................ (TBA)
Game night........................................... (tonight!!!)

Doctor's appts:
Chloe had her 6 year check up, which was a good visit. I FINALLY got Shannon to go to the doctor & he has a few items to take to get all better, just thankful it was nothing serious. I am doing well, also. Glad to get all of that out of the way.

Braves/Yankees trip:
We are very excited to be taking Shannon & his daddy (for Father's Day) to see the Braves & Yankees play. Shannon has always wanted to see the Yankees & he is thrilled!!

Lunch with friends:
Erica, Bethany, Jennifer & I enjoyed some great times at 211 Main St. this past Thursday. It felt so good to be able to have some positive conversation and catch up on our day to day lives, as well as talk about the exciting news for the school year ahead!! Such a loving group of ladies!!!

Sister's house warming:
Been trying to plan (since beginning of Spring) a little party to welcome my sister & her family into their new home. They seem to be settling in nicely:) Hopefully can get a date/time confirmed for July.

Baby shower gift:
We were unable to attend Hannah's shower, but Chloe & I picked out some cute this last night!!! Chloe is super excited to give them to her:)

Dinner & movie:
Shannon, Chloe, and I went to see the new Snow White movie. It was alright, but I enjoyed Mirror, Mirror more. Chloe is a Snow White fan, as people are always saying she looks like Snow White or that she looks like a porcelain doll! I would give the movie 3 out of 5 stars. Mirror, Mirror would have been 4 out of 5 stars. I just particularly loved the Snow White in the newer version (the twilight girl). She fit the part!

Play tennis/soccer:
I have been wanting to take Chloe to play tennis, but seems like we are having storms most evenings, so hopefully we can get a game in soon!! She has really shown some interest in soccer lately and wants to give up taking dance to play soccer. Anyone have any tips??? I know NOTHING about soccer... give me a softball, I am good. Give me a soccer ball, I have NO clue!...LOL! We bought her a new purple ball & hope to learn something this summer, before signing up for fall ball!

Game night:
This is something we do often and LOVE! We along with a few other guests gather at the house to plan board games or wii/xbox games... just whatever floats our boat. We are looking forward to it tonight with Samantha, Nick & a few others:)

Not sure what is in store for next week...... Just grateful for TIME with my family! Here are a few pics from my camera from the past few months:

On our way to the movies...

A morning of nail time @ salon with mommy.

Ready for a boat ride!

Making her pizza on our field trip:)

Field trip: How to Make a Pizza!

Daddy helping out:)

Enjoying a slice.

My little sweeties!

More of my sweeties!



No comments: