4/02/2012

Spring Break!!

Spring Break has officially begun.

What we have accomplished thus far:
  • Visited Samantha's church
  • Chloe spent the night with her cousin, so Shannon and I had a date night
  • Bought flowers/trees for the yard - SPRING!
  • Chilled at the house & watched some hilarious reality tv (Aution Hunters & Repo Games) 
Still on the to do list:
  • Take Chloe to see Mirror, Mirror
  • Work in the yard more
  • Go fishing/riding on the boat @ the lake
  • A little spring cleaning (weed out the closets)
  • Use my manicure/pedicure gift certificate that Shannon gave me
  • Trim Chloe's hair
I might add more to the list, depending on how things go. With Shannon, each day is unexpected, so we just go with the flow!! I am finishing up a compiled list work outs for each body area (gathered from Pinterest) & hope to post that later.

Oh - here are some silly times with my loves:



What do you have planned or have accomplished so far?

4 comments:

Granny Noles said...

I have accomplished two Easter dresses for my chickadees :D
Planning a future vacation to the Florida Keys ! Looks like the Fulbrights have it all figured out!

Granny Noles said...

I have accomplished two Easter dresses for my chickadees :D
And I am planning a 7 day road trip to the Florida Keys for next yrs vacation!
( I can smell the ocean and feel the breezes )
It's calling me home ;)

Anonymous said...

Work work and more work...need I say more? LOL...no vaca for us this year but I think I will take a new home anyday. Mom that is awesome you guys are heading to the Keys next year. We will be doing Disney and Universal/Islands of Adventure in 2014 :-) Kim--hope you guys enjoy your time off together!

Kimberlee Fulbright said...

y'all have it all planned out...lol - we are not planning anything, except putting cash back for this lot behind us and some gravel; I know what you mean Cathy - We are so grateful for our home. I am just happy we are able (so far) to provide something stable for Chloe - hope we can be here until she is grown, so she can always say this was 'home' :)