3/18/2012

Exciting Weekend

Although this weekend has been restful, it has also been exciting!! Nick asked Shannon for permission for Samantha's had in marriage last Saturday (3/10/12). Shannon had an extremely long talk with Nick (as I was there to witness it) about the fact that marriage is a promise between the two of them and God and not to each other. He also asked of their plans for housing, work, etc. I was so nervous for Nick, as he was breathing rather hard and his face was bright red...LOL. Shannon was pretty tough on him, but did give him permission for an engagement, but not a mariage this soon.

Shannon then told me yesterday morning (3/17/12) that Nick asked Samantha to marry him on (3/16/12), which is totally funny, as Shannon asked me to marry him on 3/14/99:) Just 2 days and 13 years difference....hehe!

Nick wants to wait until closer to Sam's graduation (which is May 2014), but Sam wants to marry in 2013 - February either year, as she wants a red & black wedding (roses). They are super happy and I pray for their relationship - for it to last a lifetime:)

Here is her beautiful ring:



I took these photos yesterday evening just before our game night. Game night was so much fun, as I have never laughed so much before...LOL. Nick cracks me up and says the funniest things!!!! My allergies were giving me fits earlier in the day, so Chloe was unable to attend a b-day party. She didn't remember about it thankfully, so it was okay... phew!

I dread a Wal-mart trip, but it is necessary some time today. Oh, and cannot forget the race... go JJ!!!

No comments: