3/11/2012

An Eventful Day

Yesterday, March 10th, was an all around eventful day. We started off with some time at home (my grading narrative writing papers), then we got ready to head to Anderson with Samantha and Nick. After stopping my Home Depot, we began to see airplanes making formations in the sky... well, that led us to further investigate:) Glad we did, as we found an open area to watch near the Anderson airport. It was an exciting thing to watch how they make their formations, dive, etc. I was happy that Chloe was able to experience that - she was amazed by them!

Then, we headed to my sister's new house (which is looking great, as they just moved in last week). We chit chatted with my uncle, aunt and cousins and took another tour of my sister's house. The thing I love most about any time we get together with family is reminiscing about funny things in the past.

After a visit with all the family, we headed to Chick Fil-A, as our call ahead for Outback was going to take about an hour. Chloe played, & played, & played... :) We then headed to Outback and waited another 30 minutes or so... Chloe was beginning to get sleepy (me too!). Anyway, we had some really good discussions about the bible and events in the world today. There was a lot of really good conversation tonight!!

Once we got home, Chloe placed her tooth she had lost the prior day, into the tooth fairy pillow that granny had designed for her - she was out fast! I am now waiting for her to wake, and see how she reacts to the tooth fairy's visit!

1 comment:

Granny Noles said...

Sounds like a great time was had ! It's the little things that ad up to make our days worth remembering !