3/10/2012

The Tooth Fairy will visit again...

I have TONS of classroom work to do over the weekend, but will be tough since I am feeling a little rough (perhaps allergy stuff). Anyway, we were out to dinner last night before taking Chloe to see the Lorax, and as she was eating a lemon she began to cry about her loose tooth! The first tooth loss experience was non-painful, as she was biting a lollipop & it just popped out! This time, it was more noticable for her. I calmly took her to the restroom, set her up on the counter and made one attempt to pull the tooth - no luck. She was getting slightly nervous at this point, so I just told her a trick that worked for me when I was little - the twist!! She immediately smiled and began twisting - and yes, it came right out!! She smiled and exclaimed, "That didn't hurt!" I was so proud of her:) Our waitress even wrote her a little note on our bill about hoping that the tooth fairy is good to her (:o) Well, she decided to wait until she gets her tooth fairy pillow from granny before turning her tooth over to the fairy...so we will see...

No comments: