3/03/2012

Signs of SPRING

SPRING and FALL are my very favorite seasons! I love spring, because it reminds me of the new life God gave us through Jesus' sacrifice (Easter celebration). I love the colors of each of those seasons; the only thing I do NOT like about my 2 favorite seasons are SEASONAL allergies!!!!! That part has not begun, yet; thankfully:) If this doesn't make you think of SPRING, I don't know what will:

my sweet little flower:)
Last week was very busy and dramatic, to say the least. Most of the week, I tested in order to use data to drive the instruction for the remainder of the school year. There are only 40-something days left (cannot remember exactly how many). Thursday, I had a student steal jelly beans from out of a bag on my desk (twice!), so I had to have a BIG talk with them about stealing and give that person (although I knew who it was) a chance to confess. The BIG boss of the school even came in to talk about the seriousness of what happened. We have to teach these life lessons while they are young, in hopes they never happen again.

Friday evening, we took Chloe for some photo shots (something for Sam's church fundraiser), then dinner at Echo. Today, I did some mild cleaning, relaxing, and now having game time (stopped for a bite to eat in between..haha). So far, the girls are winning!!! YAY!!! Hoping to rest more tomorrow to prepare for yet another jam-packed work week - with meetings galore! As long as I am learning something, I really do not mind the meetings... just tired at the end of the day & want to prop my feet up...ha!

Chloe has spring & class photos this week at school, so hoping to find something special for her to wear (maybe I can find something at Belk or Cato while she is in dance class Monday). Not sure yet - seems as though everything she owns has stains on it - hmm..typical kid...lol!

No comments: