11/12/2011

Fall Saturdays

I LoVe fall Saturdays because of the college football games and time with my family, but I despise having a cold on top of it... It all started yesterday with drainage, causing a sore throat. Although I became more miserable as Friday continued, I survived! I need to be better soon, so I do not have to miss work:( That would be terrible!! Been resting in front of the fire, watching football, and doing a little classwork today in hopes that the rest will help some.

On a positive note: my CLEMSON TIGERS gained a win and as a result, will be playing in the ACC Championship game!!! Way to go Tigers!!!!




On a more serious note: Saddened by the funeral I will be attending tomorrow - I never do well in these times & am praying for the family as they think about past memories. This is a reminder that we should thank God every day for the life he has given and each day we have with our loved ones.

1 comment:

Granny Noles said...

So little of our time is spent here on this beautiful earth that our Lord made for us to enjoy with all our family as well as friends. Hope you are feeling better soon, we really missed you guys yesterday evening! Looking forward to spending some family time with ya'll on Thanks Giving Day! My heart goes out to anyone losing a family member...praying that their grieving hearts will be guided by God's hands today! PS...(very hard for me to see your posts as the color is too light, might want to change that ?)