11/21/2011

Think-abouts

I have been finding tons of quotes, which I call 'think-abouts' online. Here are three that really stood out to me today as I was reading back over the ones I had saved:

We must remember that it is not the things in life we have that make us happy, because regardless of what we have, we will always want more.


........................DON'T WORRY, be HAPPY!!! :D......................




This one is a reminder that I need to be careful what I say, how I say it, etc. God will remind me in His own way, but love that this saying will always be in the back of my mind now...

It is so nice to have all this quality time with my family now that I am on Thanksgiving break. Listening to HIS Radio, playing games with Chloe, and just relaxing are things that get pushed to the side sometimes. Of the three, I must say that I do get in a weekly game with my girl!!

Chloe and I had time yesterday to look through her baby book. I updated some parts and she helped me tell about her Kindergarten times in the book. She was tickled to hear about her milestones, not to mention, it made me think about how fast time has flown...

There are so many things to be grateful for that if I began to list them, I would leave out so many... but the most important thing is my salvation through Jesus Christ. I pray that I will not take that or anything else the Lord provides for granted!! Praying also that everyone has a joy-filled Thanksgiving!

No comments: