2/26/2012

Good-bye Winter Break...

Well, I have been SUPER spoiled this past 9 days... Now, back to reality - work! We do not have very many school days left, so I have to get the final bits and pieces ready to make sure my Kindergartners are ready for 1st grade - even my little Kindergartner, Chloe! She is definitely ready, but there are a few most standards that I have not introduced. We are nearing the finish line... here we go!!!

Chloe had a fun time with granny (spending the night & a movie). She is rarely away from us, so we missed her like crazy... just isn't the same around here without her. She had a great time, which makes a mommy happy!! :) In addition to a movie, she learned how to sew (will post pics if granny sends them to me - hint, hint, granny!).

Since I am posting, I will also include some of my latest Pinterest finds!!

Super Cute Owl garden flag!!
Source: google.com via Kimberlee on Pinterest


Use a coat rack for towels/house coats.
Source: bhg.com via Kimberlee on Pinterest

Organization for my new Thirty One teacher bags.


Cute owl change purse by Thirty One!

No comments: