2/17/2012

Winter Break...here we come!!


Yippie - today begins my long winter break!! I am so happy to have 9 days with my loves. Plus, 9 days to recoup from the excitement from this week!!! I think the kiddos may have had a little too much candy this week - maybe that is where all the hype was coming from...phew!!! We survived & I have a new (well, not so new, as he was in my class at the beginning of the year for 4 weeks) student arriving when we return!

What are our plans for break? Relax, relax, relax.... (I hope). You never know with Shannon - he is so spontaneous, we might end up anywhere!!! LOL :) Chloe is outdoors playing with her new pointer she got at the book fair (okay, okay... I also made her get books - it's the teacher in me yanno), and I am relaxing for a bit watching Judge Judy. Sam, Nick, & Marlee are coming later on & I am hoping for some great GAME TIME!!!! This should be interesting....lol.


No comments: