2/20/2012

Wonderful Weekend

Our Winter Break began Friday evening. So far, we managed to have a game night with Sam, Nick, and Marlee, which lasted until midnight (I am already getting off my sleeping schdule...uh oh). Nick won Headbands (this was pretty hilarious), and I won Logos (yay, me). Chloe almost lasted the entire time, but knocked out around 11.
Saturday Chloe and I were going to head out shopping, but Shannon decided he wanted to join us. He was supposed to go do something with his boat...but we had a great day. I got some great teacher finds - found some lunch trays that I am using as a CVC blending mat & will also use as a math mat center! We also went to Goodwill where I found a three-divided container for the same use as the trays I found.



Goofying around...we have to do a serious shot, a normal shot, then a goofy shot.

I have been looking for just the right lamp for my new shelf beside my bed. We looked in Apple Dumplin' Antique store in downtown Anderson & I saw several I liked, but wanted to look around a bit more before making a final decision (although I am swaying towards one I saw there - hope it doesn't get gone too fast). We then took a peek in Hobby Lobby. I saw one there that was very unique, but wasn't 'in love' with it.

Sunday was a LAZY day... I found tons of great things on Pinterest; then we watched a few hours worth of Scare Tactics... LOVE that show!! Chloe calls it Scare Tactins...lol - she will go around and pretend to prank us and scare us..lol!



Today, we plan to visit more antique shops!!! Yippie!!! Then, Chloe has baton this evening. Currently, she is playing her Animal Corssing game that she cannot get enough of... there is a Festival going on in the little town she lives in on there.

No comments: